OCR Religious Ethics for AS and A2 : 2e
OCR Religious Ethics for AS and A2 is a textbook for students of Advanced Subsidiary or Advanced Level courses, endorsed by OCR for use with the OCR GCE Religious Studies specification. The book covers all the topics of the Religious Ethics component of the A Level specification in an enjoyable and student-friendly fashion. This second edition has been restructured for the revised specification and now includes a section on business ethics.
Each chapter includes:
- a list of key issues, to introduce students to the topic
- OCR specification checklist, to allow students to see which topics from the specification are covered in each chapter
- explanations of key terminology
- exam-style practice questions
- self-test review questions
- helpful summaries
- annotated further reading suggestions.
To maximize students' chances of exam success, the book includes a chapter dedicated to answering examination questions. The book comes complete with lively illustrations, a comprehensive glossary, a full bibliography and a companion website at www.routledge.com/textbooks/9780415468251.