Optometry Review 1e : Basic and Clinical Sciences: Lange Q&A W/DVD
Optometry Review: Basic and Clinical Sciences provides a complete review of the fundamental basic and clinical science concepts students need to know to excel on optometry exams. This rigorous review includes more than 1,700 exam-style Q&A with detailed answer explanations. The companion DVD enables students to create custom exams and keep track of their scores with 500 unique questions not found in the book .
· Rigorous Q&A review to supplement your optometry coursework and prepare for exams
· Explanations for correct and incorrect answers
· A complete review of fundamental basic science and clinical science concepts
· Chapters include Anatomy, Neuroanatomy, Human Physiology, Biochemistry, Visual Science, Visual Optics, General Pharmacology, Ocular Pharmacology, and eleven others
· Written by an experienced optometry professors and clinicians who know exactly what it takes to master the optometry curriculum and pass exams
· Companion DVD enables you to create and customize your own exams and track your scores