Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
Yayıncı Wiley-Blackwell ( 05 / 2015 ) ISBN 9781118777480 | 14,86x21,41x1,85 cm. | İngilizce | 544 Sayfa | Türler Tıp-Sağlık
This new edition of the best-selling popular manual, The Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne Paediatric Handbook, is a succinct and practical guide to managing common and serious disorders in childhood. Relevant to medical, nursing and allied health fields, this is both a useful source for revision and a handy guide to clinical management and rapid decision-making at point of care.
Specific features of the Handbook include:
• Clear illustrations, and plenty of accessible diagnostic and management algorithms
• A Paediatric Pharmacopoeia
• Step-by-step guidelines for Paediatric procedures
• Emphasis on the modern, community-based approach to the management of children’s problems
• A strong emphasis on practical management by the doctor at first contact
With well-presented, summarized information that you can pick up during a consultation, this interactive text is also an excellent supplemental handbook for students, junior medical staff and medical practitioners.