PHOTOGRAPHY HANDBOOK için diğer satın alabilecekleriniz:
The new edition of The Photography Handbook builds on previous editions’ illuminating overview of the history, theory and practice of the creation and consumption of photographic images, and engages with the practical and theoretical implications of the explosion of new platforms for making, viewing and distributing images.
New materials in this edition includes new chapters on ‘Photo-elicitation’ and ‘Photography and Technological Change’, exploration and analysis of ‘selfie’ culture, and extensive discussion of the work and practices by a new generation photographic artists.
The Photography Handbook, Third edition also features:
- exploration and discussion of key photographic terms, including composition, framing, visualisation, formalism and realism
- analysis of the ethics of photojournalism, and ethical issues specific to digital photography practice today
- case studies illustrating different photographic production practices and specific related issues, including an assignment for the Guardian, the Libyan People’s Bureau siege, and the work of war photographers
- a foregrounding of digital photographic practices, and exploration of areas including photographic manipulation, digital photojournalism, citizen journalists and copyright on the internet
- end of chapter summaries of key points, and an extensive glossary of essential photography terms.
The Photography Handbook, Third edition is an invaluable resource for students, scholars and practitioners of photography, and all those seeking to understand its place in today’s society.