Photoshop CC : The Missing Manual
Photoshop CC is truly amazing, but it can also be overwhelming if you’re just getting started. This book makes learning Photoshop as easy as possible by explaining things in a friendly, conversational style—without technical jargon. After a thorough introduction to the program, you’ll delve deep into Photoshop’s secrets with expert tips and practical editing advice you can use every day.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Learn your way around. Take a tour of Photoshop’s workspace and learn how to customize it.
- Unlock the magic. Use layers, masks, and Smart Objects to safely edit your images.
- Perfect your photos. Learn techniques for cropping, color-correcting, retouching, and combining photos.
- Master color. Drain, change, and add color; create gorgeous black-and-whites, partial-color effects, and duotones.
- Be artistic. Create illustrations, paintings, and pro-level text; use filters effectively, edit video, and create 3D art.
- Share your work. Produce great-looking images for print, presentations, and the Web.
- Work smarter and faster. Automate common chores and install plug-ins for complex tasks.