Photoshop Elements 8 : After the Shoot
Photoshop Elements combines an easy-to-use set of features and enhancements with image editing power in an affordable program. The newest version—Photoshop Elements 8—features more online integration with products like the new Flash-based Web galleries.
Featuring a convenient trim size that goes where you go, this portable guide is essential reading for Elements users and especially suited if you are a mobile user who wants to edit and post your digital photographs while on the go.
- Serves as a portable reference for effectively using the tools and features of Photoshop Elements 8
- Offers a firm understanding of how to organize, correct, restore, and display digital photos and scanned images using Photoshop Elements 8
- Appeals to anyone who needs to edit and post digital photos
- Presents numbered steps and helpful examples to walk you through the most common Photoshop Elements 8 tasks
- Provides examples and inspiration for using your digital images in print or online
Photoshop Elements 8 After the Shoot is the perfect guide if you are looking for a clear, concise, and portable guide to Photoshop Elements.