Pocket Boston -LP- 2e
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Boston is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cheer on the Red Sox at Fenway Park, follow the Freedom Trail, or sip a coffee in Harvard Square; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Boston and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Boston:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Boston map (included in print version), plus over 15 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Charlestown, Beacon Hill, West End, Downtown and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Boston , a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Boston's neighborhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's Boston guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's New England guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Mara Vorhees.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.