Pocket Bruges and Brussels -LP- 3e
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Bruges & Brussels is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you in Bruges and Brussels. Climb the famous bell tower in Bruges' Markt, wonder at the Burg's shining gilt or take an audio tour of world music at Brussels' Musee des Instruments de Musique; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Bruges & Brussels:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Bruges & Brussels map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Burg, Markt, Groeningemuseum, Royal Quarter Museums, Grand Place, Ilot Sacre, Parc du Cinquantenaire, EU Quarter, the Marolles, Ste-Catherine, Musee Horta and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Bruges & Brussels, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Belgium & Luxembourg for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.