Pocket Copenhagen -LP- 3e
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Copenhagen is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Enjoy the whimsy of Tivoli Gardens, swoon at Danish design at the Designmuseum Danmark, see the dazzling crown jewels at Rosenberg Slot and shop to your heart's delight at Torvehallerne KBH; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Copenhagen and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Copenhagen:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Copenhagen map (included in print version), plus over 16 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Tivoli Area, Slotsholmen, Stroget, Nyhavn and the Royal Quarter, Christianshavn, Norreport, Norrebro, Osterbro, Vesterbro and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Copenhagen, a colourful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximise a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Copenhagen's neighbourhoods as well as all of Denmark? Check out Lonely Planet's Denmark guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Scandinavia guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Cristian Bonetto.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.