Pocket Kuala Lumpur -LP-
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Kuala Lumpur is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gape at the dizzying views from the top of the Petronas Towers, escape from KL's urban grind to the Forestry Research of Malaysia (FRIM) for a canopy walk, or soak up KL's British colonial past from Merdeka Square; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Kuala Lumpur and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Kuala Lumpur:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Kuala Lumpur map (included in print version), plus over 12 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
- Useful features - including Worth a Trip, Best Walks, and For Kids
- Coverage of Golden Triangle, Petronas Towers & KLCC, Chinatown & Merdeka Square, Masjid India, Chow Kit & Kampung Baru, Lake Gardens & Brickfields and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Kuala Lumpur is a handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance to travellers who seek only the can't-miss experiences. Colourful and easy-to-use, this neighbourhood-focused guide includes unique local recommendations to maximise your quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends a wide range of experiences, both popular and offbeat, and extensively covers all of Kuala Lumpur's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet Kuala Lumpur.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Discover Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.