Pocket Las Vegas -LP- 4e
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
Lonely Planet's Pocket Las Vegas is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gasp with delight at the Bellagio's Cirque du Soleil water show 'O', indulge like the Ancient Romans when you enter the Greco-Roman fantasyland of Ceasar's Palace and marvel at the Mirage's spectacular volcano erupting with a roar; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Las Vegas and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Las Vegas:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Las Vegas map (included in print version), plus over 14 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers The Strip and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Las Vegas, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Las Vegas' neighborhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover Las Vegas guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Southwest USA guide for a comprehensive look at all the Southwest has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Bridget Gleeson.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.