Pocket London -LP- 4e
Lonely Planet's Pocket London is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip and what hidden discoveries await you. Rise over the city on the London Eye, uncover the past at Kensington's museums and explore Soho, Greenwich and the Tower, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of London and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket London:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out London map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
- Useful features - including Best with Kids, Best Eating and Walking Tours
- Coverage of Westminster, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury, the City, the South Bank, Kensington, Regent's Park, Camden, Greenwich and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket London is a handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance to travellers who seek only the can't-miss experiences. Colourful and easy-to-use, this neighbourhood-focused guide includes unique local recommendations to maximise your quick-trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends a wide range of experiences, both popular and offbeat, and extensively covers all of London's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's London guide or Lonely Planet's Discover London, a photo-rich guide to all of the city's most popular attractions.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's England guide for a comprehensive look at all England has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Discover England, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.