Pocket Orlando & Walt Disney World® Resort -LP
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Orlando & Walt Disney World® Resort is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. See the iconic Cinderella's Castle at the Magic Kingdom, explore the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios, or ride roller coasters at the Islands of Adventure; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Orlando and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Orlando & Walt Disney World® Resort :
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Orlando map (included in print version), plus over 17 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, International Drive, Orlando, Loch Haven Park, Winter Park, Kennedy Space Center, Legoland, Gatorland and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Orlando & Walt Disney World® Resort, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers the whole region? Check out Lonely Planet's Florida guide. Or check out Discover Florida, a photo-rich guide to the region's most popular attractions.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's USA guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Discover USA, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Jennifer Denniston.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.