Pocket Porto -LP-
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Porto is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Admire Se cathedral, marvel at Casa de Musica and check out the stunning Palacio da Bolsa; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Porto and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Porto:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Porto map (included in print version), plus 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Ribeira, Aliados and Bolhao, Miragaia, Vila Nova de Gaia, Massarelos, Boavista and West Porto, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Porto, a colorful, easy-to-use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximise a quick-trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Porto's neighbourhoods? Check out our Lonely Planet Portugal guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Europe guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet,
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.