Pocket San Francisco -LP- 4e
Lonely Planet's Pocket San Francisco is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch fog creep beneath the Golden Gate Bridge, ride a cable car past stately Victorians, or taste the best of California cuisine at the Ferry Building; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of San Francisco and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket San Francisco:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out San Francisco map (included in print version), plus over 15 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
- Coverage of Golden Gate Bridge, The Marina, Fisherman's Wharf, North Beach, Chinatown, Downtown, SoMa, Hayes Valley, Civic Center, The Mission, The Haight, Golden Gate Park, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket San Francisco is a handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance to travelers who seek only the can't-miss experiences. Colorful and easy-to-use, this neighborhood-focused guide includes unique local recommendations to maximize your quick-trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends a wide range of experiences, both popular and offbeat, and extensively covers all of San Francisco's neighborhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's San Francisco guide, or Lonely Planet's Discover San Francisco, a photo-rich guide to all of the city's most popular attractions.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's California guide for a comprehensive look at all the state has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Discover California, a photo-rich guide to the state's most popular attractions.