Power Electronic Circuits +CD
* Each chapter features at least 10 exercises, which will help you understand basic concepts, equations, and circuit operations.
* Throughout the text, more than 250 problems of varying levels of difficulty give you the opportunity to use what you've learned.
* Special design problems (highlighted with a "D") offer open-ended opportunities to apply design techniques.
* Solved examples help you refine your problem-solving skills.
* Introductory material on devices, switching circuit analysis techniques, and converter types provides the background you need to understand power electronics concepts.
* Features detailed discussion on resonant and soft-switching dc-to-dc converters.
* Provides a simplified discussion of Pulse Wide Modulation (PWM) Technique.
* A Web site is provided with detailed lecture notes and practice quizzes.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Introduction.
Chapter 2. Review of Switching Concepts and Power Semiconductor Devices.
Chapter 3. Switching Circuits, Power Computations, and Component Concepts.
Chapter 4. Nonisolated Switch-Mode dc-dc Converters.
Chapter 5. Isolated Switch-Mode dc-to-dc Converters.
Chapter 6. Soft-Switching dc-dc Converters.
Chapter 7. Uncontrolled Diode Rectifier Circuits.
Chapter 8. Phase-Controlled Converters.
Chapter 9. dc-ac Inverters.
Appendix A: Introduction to Magnetic Circuits.
Appendix B: Fourier Series for Common Waveforms.
Appendix C: Useful Functions.