PowerPoint 2013 Bible
In today's business climate, you need to know PowerPoint inside and out, and that's not all. You also need to be able to make a presentation that makes an impact. From using sophisticated transitions and animation in your PowerPoint presentations to interfacing in person with your audience, this information-packed book helps you succeed. Start creating professional-quality slides that captivate audiences and discover essential tips and techniques for making first-rate presentations, whether you're at a podium or online.
- Combines both the technical software skills and the soft presentation skills needed to be a successful presenter in today's business climate
- Explains PowerPoint 2013's features and tools in detail, so you can create impressive,professional presentations for your job
- Shows you essential formatting techniques, including tables and working with Layouts, Themes, and Masters
- Covers working with drawings and SmartArt, photos, charts, sounds, music, video, and data from other sources
- Explains how to prepare for live presentations and also how to create and present material in the Cloud or online, including e-learning
For compelling, successful presentations in person, in the cloud, or on the web, start with PowerPoint 2013 Bible.