Practical Guide to Renewable Energy: Power Systems and their Installation
Learn more about renewable energy, how to install and inspect renewable energy systems and gain certification.
This is a perfect introduction to one of the construction industry's leading growth areas. It provides an overview of all types of renewable energy sources, as well as information relating to the installation and inspection of renewable energy systems. The practical focus in this book will give you the confidence to pass micro-generation exams, discuss the subject with clients and work on all new and emerging renewable energy systems. It does this by providing you with:
- Step-by-step instructions in how to fit and test renewable energy systems
- Clear diagrams, photos and flow charts that demonstrate core principles
- Questions and answers that enable you to test your knowledge and further your understanding of the subject
As a student or professional this textbook will provide the information needed to pass your course and is also an ideal onsite reference.
Chris Kitcher is an Electrical Installation lecturer at Central Sussex College, author of the bestselling Practical Guide to Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations and has 45 years of experience in the electrical industry.
- The first guide to the field of renewable energy aimed at the vocational and professional construction courses
- A hot topic in an industry with over 200,000 students and professionals
- Written by bestselling author Chris Kitcher