Practice Development in Nursing and Healthcare 2e
Practice Development in Nursing and Healthcare explores the basis of practice development and its aims, implementation and impact on healthcare, to enable readers to be confident in their approaches to practice development. It is aimed at healthcare professionals in a variety of roles (for example clinical practice, education, research and quality improvement) and students, as well as those with a primary practice development role, in order to enable them to effectively and knowledgeably develop practice and the practice of others.
- New updated edition of a seminal text in the field, including significant new material
- Relevance to the entire healthcare team
- Accessible and practical in style, with case studies, scenarios and examples throughout
- Edited by and with contributions from experts in the field
- Fully updated to include the latest research
- Supported by a strong evidence base