Prague and the Czech Republic -LP- 10e
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Prague & the Czech Republic is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Strut to live jazz music across the Charles Bridge, revel in Prague Castle's baroque architectural styling, or taste delicious locally-crafted ales at a friendly neighborhood pub; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Prague and the Czech Republic and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Prague & the Czech Republic Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, cuisine, beer, and more
- Free, convenient pull-out Prague map (included in print version), plus over 35 colour local maps
- Useful features - including Travel with Children, Day Trips, and For Free
- Coverage of Prague Castle, Hradcany, Mala Strana, Stare Mesto, Nove Mesto, Vinohrady, Vrsovice, Zizkov, Karlin, Holesovice, Bubenec, Dejvice, Smichov, Vysehrad, Bohemia, Monrovia, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Prague & the Czech Republic, our most comprehensive guide to Prague and the Czech Republic, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Prague? Check out Lonely Planet's Pocket Prague, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Neil Wilson, and Mark Baker.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)