Principles of Foundation Engineering 8e SI
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
- Boğaziçi Üniversitesi
The leading text for foundation engineering courses, PRINCIPLES OF FOUNDATION ENGINEERING, 8e maintains a careful balance of current research and practical field applications as it introduces civil engineering students to the fundamental concepts and applications of foundation analysis design. Throughout the book, author Braja M. Das emphasizes the judgment needed to properly apply theories and analysis to the evaluation of soils and foundation design. In addition a wealth of worked out examples and figures show students how to do the work they will be doing as civil engineers, while homework problems at the end of each chapter help them hone their problem-solving skills.
- Balanced coverage of the most up-to-date research and practical field applications prepares students for a career in civil engineering.
- A clear, straightforward writing style helps students understand key topics.
- Multiple theories and empirical correlations are presented where applicable.
- Students learn that the soil parameters obtained from different empirical correlations are not always the same.
- References at the end of every chapter allow students to further explore topics of interest.