Proceedings of the Symposium on City Ports from the Aegean to the Black Sea. Medieval-Modern
%10Fiyatı: 120,00 TL
Pandora.com.tr indirimli fiyatı: 108,00 TL
Temin süremiz 1 - 3 iş günü
- Editors' note
- Presentation of the Project
- The "Limen. Cultural Ports from Aegean to the Black Sea" Project
- Chrysos, Evangelos / Aimhn-Portus-Harbour In Metaphorical Use
- Kostic, Elena / Presentations of Medieval Ships in the Art of the Black Sea Region
- Dadake, Stavroula / Observations on the Fortifications of the Late-Byzantine Cities of the North Aegean Coast
- Lychounas, Michalis / "Travel, Drink and be Merry. Port and Wine in Byzantine Aegean and the Black Sea". Past and Realities
- Lugovyi, Oleg / The Chrysobullos of 1189 and the History of German and French Quarters of Constantinople
- Nastasi, Irina / Public Open Space in the City-Port of Tomis (4th-6th Cent. AD)
- Inaishvlli, Nino / Archaeological Sites in Environment of Batumi
- Kızıltan, Zeynep - Ufuk Kocabaş / Theodosian Harbour: A Crossroad Between Black Sea and the Mediterranean
- Gerousi, Eugenia / The Commercial Relations Between Aegean and the Black Sea on the Basis of the Testimony of the Early Christian Amphoras
- Buzoianu, Livia / Commerce et Navigation dans la Mer Noire dans les Documents Epigraphiques et Iconographiques
- Siomkos, Nikolaos D. / Constantinople Receiving Icons; A New Approach to an Old Issue
- Athanasoulis, Demetrios / Some Notes on the Impact of Constantinople on the Byzantine Architecture of the Aegean and the Peloponnese
- Katsioti, Angeliki / Rhodes-Constantinople, 6th Century to 1523 AD: A Two-Way Traffic
- Chotzakoglou, Charalampos G. / The Cultural Network of Cyprus - Constantinople - Euxeinos Pontos During the Iconoclasm Era
- Kılıç, Namık / Preservation of Yenikapı Shipwrecks
- Kılıç, A. Gökçe / From Underwater to Museum: Presenting Under Water Cultural Heritage
- Ricci, Alessandra - Baris Altan / Sustainable Cultural Routes In Istanbul: The Küçükyalı Arkeopark and its Vicinities
- Kanaki, Georgia-Anna / Cultural Tourism: Potentials for Growth
- Sotiropoulou, Vassiliki / Funding Opportunities for Cultural Projects: How High is Culture in the European Agenda?
- Uğuryol, F. Sancar - Volkan Demir / From Ancient Divers to Modern Diving Industry and its Effect on Cultural Tourism
- Ugrinska, Irina / Varna - A Crossing Point of Ancient History, Cultural Heritage and Tourism Opportunities
- Tsoukalidis, Ioannis - Menelaos Chatziapostolidis / Sustainability of Cultural Heritage Exploitation and Local Tourism Development: Balance and Costing and the Role of the Stakeholders
- Effrosyni, Boskou Chr. / Cultural Routes of Kavala: "Traces Of Muslim and Christian Orthodox Refugees In The City Of Kavala"
- Clow, Kate / The St. Paul Trail
- Evangelidou, Anastasia / The ENI In The Context of CBC - Targeted Synergies for Bringing EU And Its Neighbors Closer Together
- Paradeisopoulos, Sofronis / Olkas: International Contribution to the Development of Cultural Tourism In the Black Sea Region
- Adam-Veleni, Polyxeni / The Bsudra Project, Evaluation, Outputs, Sustainability and Perspectives
- Mercouris, Pyrrhus / The Digital Economy, Culture and Tourism in the Black Sea Region
- Harlaftis, Gelina - Athina Vitopoulou / Black Sea Port-Cities, 1780s-191 OS: Objectives and Actions of an Interdisciplinary Project
- Karagianni, Flora - Anastasia Chatzinikolaou / Limen.The New Institution: "Cultural Port of the Black Sea"
- Bournatzi, Sofia - Chryssa Kopra / Feasibility - Sustainability Study of the Proposed Institution "Cultural Port of The Black Sea" - The Marketing Plan
- Palmer, Robert / Experiences Of The Cultural Capital Institution
- Christides, Michael B. / Embracing A New Institution for the Black Sea: "Cultural Port of the Black Sea"
- Nikolakakis, Dimitrios / Legal Aspects in Creating Cultural Networks: The Case of the "Cultural Port of the Black Sea"