Procurement Principles and Management 11e
Now in its eleventh edition, Procurement Principles and Management has been essential reading for practitioners and students of purchasing and procurement for nearly 50 years. This new edition will provide the reader with a reflection of mainstream practice alongside insight into developing ideas and approaches. This book has been updated to cover the continuous change and development in the field of purchasing, and carefully balances emerging philosophies with proven and established thinking and practice in the profession.
New features in this edition:
- A new and thorough consideration of contract law and negotiation
- Expanded treatment of many key topics, including ABC analysis, Kraljic, Bensau, and TCO
- A new section on risk
- New additional examples of services/tangibles procurement
- Additional material exploring off-shoring/on-shoring
- Increased focus on culture.
Procurement Principles and Management is published in association with the Charted Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS), which is the central reference point for the purchasing and supply profession. Details about courses, conferences and other service are available at www.cips.org.
Peter Baily, formerly Chief Examiner for CIPS
David Farmer, formerly Henley Management College
Barry Crocker, formerly Salford University
David Jessop, formerly University of Glamorgan
David Jones, Blackburn College