Puerto Rico -LP- 6e
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Puerto Rico is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Dance till you drop in San Juan, ramble through El Yunque tropical rainforest and kick back on the pristine sands of Playa Flamenco; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Puerto Rico and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Puerto Rico Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, sports, literature, cinema, visual arts, dance, etiquette, history, surfing, outdoor activities.
- Over 30 color maps
- Covers San Juan, El Yunque & East Coast, Culebra & Vieques, Ponce & the South Coast, West Coast, North Coast, Central Mountains and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Puerto Rico, our most comprehensive guide to Puerto Rico, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for more coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Caribbean Islands guide for a comprehensive look at what the whole region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Ryan Ver Berkmoes and Luke Waterson.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.