Ramesside Inscriptions: Volume 4: Translated and Annotated, Notes and Comments Merenptah and the Lat
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
Yayıncı John Wiley ( 12 / 2014 ) ISBN 9780631184379 | Ciltli | 0x0x0 cm. | İngilizce | 448 Sayfa | Türler Tarih Çalışmaları
Based on the hieroglyphic texts of the Ramesside Period of Ancient Egypt (c.1300–1100 BC), this volume of commentaries complements K.A. Kitchen’s previously published Ramesside Inscriptions, Volume IV, Translated and Annotated Translations: Merenptah and the Late Nineteenth Dynasty.
- A unique source of knowledge for understanding Ancient Egypt, which like its predecessors gives full access to a vast range of inscriptions
- Brings together considerable information about the closing three decades of the Egyptian 19th dynasty, a period of considerable political upheaval
- Delivers a detailed discussion of the private monuments and documents of the principal members of the administrative, military, and ecclesiastical administrations of the period
- Presents translations of a rich harvest of official and private inscriptions, including hundreds of administrative ostraca, graffiti, and personal inscriptions from the workmen’s village of Deir el-Medina, its necropolis, and its immediate environs
- Coverage includes a comprehensive treatment of the military campaigns conducted by Merenptah