Real World Research 3e
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
Yayıncı John Wiley High Education ( 12 / 2010 ) ISBN 9781405182409 | Büyük boy | İngilizce | 584 Sayfa | Türler Psikoloji
This bestselling text on carrying out research in 'real world' situations has been thoroughly revised and updated but continues to have the same authoritative voice and definitive content that has made it such an essential book for teachers and students conducting research within the social sciences.
- Even-handed coverage of qualitative and quantitative approaches
- Furnishes students with the skills necessary in order to conduct research outside the laboratory, in ‘real world’ situations
- Draws examples from the fields of applied psychology, applied social science, health studies, social work and education
- New chapters on multi-strategy designs, ethical issues, and on writing a project proposal
- Discussion of Internet-based research - both as a research tool and as a subject for research
- Coverage of evidence-based approaches - seeking to present a balanced assessment of their value
- An enhanced website linked to the text
- New and improved page design
Bu türde çok satanlar
Real World Research için şu an mevcudu olmayanlar