Reframing Organizations: Artistry, Choice, and Leadership 2e
Table of Contents
MAKING SENSE OF ORGANIZATIONS.
2. Simple Ideas, Complex Organizations.
THE STRUCTURAL FRAME.
3. Getting Organized.
4. Structuring and Reengineering.
5. Organizing Groups and Teams.
THE HUMAN RESOURCE FRAME.
6. People and Organizations.
7. Improving Human Resource Management.
8. Interpersonal and Group Dynamics.
THE POLITICAL FRAME.
9. Power, Conflict, and Coalitions.
10. The Manager as Politician.
11. Organizations as Political Arenas and Political Agents.
THE SYMBOLIC FRAME.
12. Organizational Culture and Symbols.
13. Organization as Theater.
14. Organizational Culture in Action.
IMPROVING LEADERSHIP PRACTICE.
15. Integrating Frames for Effective Practice.
16. Reframing in Action: Opportunities and Perils.
17. Reframing Leadership.
18. Reframing Change: Training, Realigning, Negotiating, Grieving.
19. Reframing Ethics and Spirit.
20. Bringing It All Together: Change and Leadership in Action.
21. Epilogue: Artistry, Choice, and Leadership.