RF and Microwave Integrated Circuit Development : Technology, Packaging and Testing
RF and Microwave Integrated Circuit Development bridges the gap between existing literature, which focus mainly on the ‘front-end’ part of a product development (system, architecture, design techniques), by providing the reader with an insight into the ‘back-end’ part of product development. In addition, the authors provide practical answers and solutions regarding the choice of technology, the packaging solutions and the effects on the performance on the circuit and to the industrial testing strategy. It will also discuss future trends and challenges and includes case studies to illustrate examples.
• Offers an overview of the challenges in RF/microwave product design
• Provides practical answers to packaging issues and evaluates its effect on the performance of the circuit
• Includes industrial testing strategies
• Examines relevant RF MIC technologies and the factors which affect the choice of technology for a particular application, e.g. technical performance and cost
• Discusses future trends and challenges, and includes case studies to illustrate examples
An invaluable resource for IC designers, production and test engineers, RF/microwave engineers, graduate students in microwave circuit and system areas, design engineers in industry designing RF and microwave ICs for consumer, industrial, military and space applications.