San Francisco -LP- 9e
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet San Francisco is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Loll in Golden Gate Park, stroll across the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, get spooked at Alcatraz, ride a legendary cable car, maneuver down the crookedest street in the world, or take a day trip to wine-soaked Napa Valley; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of San Francisco and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's San Francisco Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, music, art, architecture, literature, cinema, cuisine, wine, and more
- Free, convenient pull-out San Francisco map (included in print version), plus over 38 full-color maps
- Useful features - including Top Itineraries, Walking Tours, With Kids, What's New, Month by Month (annual festival calendar), and Day Trips
- Coverage of Golden Gate Park, Fisherman's Wharf, downtown, North Beach, Chinatown, Nob Hill, the Mission, the Haight, and the Castro, as well as Berkeley, Muir Woods, Sausalito, Napa and Sonoma Wine Country, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet San Francisco, our most comprehensive guide to San Francisco, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
- Looking for just the highlights of San Francisco? Check out Lonely Planet's Pocket San Francisco, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's California guide for a comprehensive look at all the state has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Discover California, a photo-rich guide to the state's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Alison Bing, Sara Benson, and John A Vlahides.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - The New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' -Fairfax Media (Australia)