SAP BW Reporting & Analysis 1E
First, uncover exclusive insights on important data presentation concepts, followed by details on the basic functions of the BEx Query Designer, the BEx Web Application Designer, and individual web items. Readers quickly learn how to present important company data efficiently and concisely by mastering tools like SAP BW Information Brodcasting. Proven step-by-step instruction and a real-life sample scenario bolster your efforts to create individual reports and analyses. In addition, valuable advice shows you how to make the most of SAP Business Content.
The comprehensive SAP BW glossary, loaded with additional information, makes this book, which is fully up-to-date for SAP BW 3.5, an ideal companion for your daily work.
* Data Warehousing and SAP BW
* Data presentation Concepts and their Implementation in SAP BW * Detailed Real-world Sample Scenario
* BEx Query Designer - Analysis and Definition of Data, Query Views and Elements
* BEx Web - Web Framework, BEx Web Application Designer, Details of Web Items
* Information Broadcasting - Online and Offline Reporting, Sending Reports, Publishing in the SAP Enterprise Portal
* SAP Business Content - Elements and Areas of Use