SAP Change and Transport Management 3E
First, you’ll learn everything about planning and setting up the SAP system landscape. Then, you’ll be introduced to technical tasks, such as transport relevant measures at installation, configuration of the transport management systems, and creating and configuring clients. From there, the authors introduce you to all of the critical tools and how to handle them for both the ABAP stack and Java.
Although the book is based on SAP ERP 6.0 (SAP NetWeaver 7.0), it provides all critical information back to SAP R/3 4.6. This new edition has been completely revised and includes all-new chapters dealing with the enhanced Change and Transport System (CTS+), Java upgrades, Enhancement Packages, Unicode conversions and more.
* SAP system landscapes
* Configuration and maintenance of system landscapes
* Configuration of the TMS
* Creating and configuring clients
* Managing development and Customizing changes
* Releasing, exporting, and importing change requests
* Support and Enhancement Packages, release changes, Unicode
* SAP Solution Manager and Change Request Management
* SAP NetWeaver Development Infrastructure (NWDI)
* Enhanced Change and Transport System (CTS+)