Scandinavia -LP- 12e
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
- Koç Üniversitesi
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Scandinavia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cruise through Norway's majestic fjords, float in Iceland's Blue Lagoon or sample Copenhagen's finest new-Nordic cuisine; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Scandinavia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Scandinavia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife and cuisine.
- Over 45 maps
- Covers Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Iceland, Finland, Tallinn and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Scandinavia, our most comprehensive guide to Scandinavia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just a few of the destinations included in this guide? Check out the relevant Lonely Planet Travel Guides, our most comprehensive guides that both cover the top sights and take the roads less travelled.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Andy Symington, Anna Kaminski, Anthony Ham, Carolyn Bain, Cristian Bonetto, Peter Dragicevich.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.