Schaum's Outline of Mathematical Handbook of Formulas and Tables 4e
The ideal review of formulas and tables for your mathematics, physics, engineering, or other science course
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum?s Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by a renowned expert in mathematics, Schaum's Outline of Mathematical Handbook of Formulas and Tables covers what you need to know for your course and, more important, your exams. Step-by-step, the author walks you through coming up with solutions to exercises in math.
- More than 2,400 formulas and tables
- Clear, concise explanations of all mathematical formulas and procedures
- Formulas and tables for elementary to advanced topics
- Complete index to all topics
- Appropriate for the following courses: college mathematics, numerical analysis, calculus, calculus II, calculus III, differential equations, probability and statistics