Schaum's Outline of Probability and Statistics, 4th Edition (Schaum's Outline Series)
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
Yayıncı McGraw Hill ( 01 / 2013 ) ISBN 9780071795579 | 20,57x27,18x2,79 cm. | İngilizce | 432 Sayfa | Türler Matematik-İstatistik
The ideal review for your probability and statistics courseMore than 40 million students have trusted Schaum?s Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in this field, Schaum's Outline of Probability and Statistics covers what you need to know for your course and, more important, your exams. Step-by-step, the authors walk you through coming up with solutions to exercises in this topic.
- 760 fully-worked problems solved step-by-step
- Hundreds of additional practice problems with answers
- Coverage of all course fundamentals
- Easy to understand methodology
- Clear, concise explanations of all probability and statistics concepts
- Appropriate for the following courses: introduction to probability & statistics, probability, business statistics, basic statistics, and beginning statistics
- Easily understood review of basic probability and statistics principles
- Supports all the major textbooks for the introductory probability and statistics course