Science for Cambridge Secondary 1- Stage 8 SB
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
- Boğaziçi Üniversitesi
Written specifically for Cambridge International Examinations' revised Secondary 1 syllabus, this series provides complete curriculum framework coverage for Stages 7-9. It has been written by an experienced author team and provides a seamless link into Cambridge IGCSE, maximising students' potential.
- Comprehensive coverage of the syllabus framework in double-page spreads, with each spread emphasising the key learning points.
- A dedicated section on Scientific Enquiry (Stage 7) and Scientific Enquiry material integrated throughout, with practical activities to develop the required skills.
- Key terms students need to know are clearly highlighted in the text.
- Science in context! spreads at the start of each chapter put learning into real-world contexts and challenge students to think about wider issues.
- Examination-style questions at the end of each chapter prepare students for the checkpoint test and introduce them to the IGCSE-style questions.
- Three separate Stage 9 books covering Biology, Chemistry and Physics offering greater flexibility for teaching the separate sciences.
- Accessible content to engage international school students from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Student's CD-ROM included with each Student Book containing: engaging interactive learning exercises covering key poin