Semiconductor Manufacture Technology 2E
This up-to-date text on semiconductor manufacturing processes takes into consideration the rapid development of the industry's technology. It thoroughly describes the complicated and new IC chip fabrication processes in detail with minimum mathematics, physics, and chemistry. Advanced technologies are covered along with older ones to assist students in understanding the development processes from a historical point of view.
- Helps students relate IC processing to IC device requirement. Complete integration of IC process.
- Enables students to understand the relationship between the different IC process steps.
The history of IC technology development.
- Gives students an understanding of advanced technology from a historical viewpoint.
An entire chapter on basic knowledge of plasma
Describes the science and technology related to plasma used in semiconductor processing.
A chapter on CMP (Chemical Mechanical Polishing)
Describes the latest technology used in IC fabrication.
- Supplies students with up-to-date processing information in a field that introduces new technology on an almost daily basis.
Copper metallization and low-k dielectric.
- Shows students the latest interconnection techniques used in IC manufacturing. Contents
2. Introduction of IC Fabrication.
3. Semiconductor Basics.
4. Wafer Manufacturing.
5. Thermal Processes.
7. Plasma Basics.
8. Ion Implantation.
10. CVD and Dielectric Thin Film.
13. Process Integration.
14. CMOS Processes.