The definitive guide to understanding, diagnosing, and treating urologic disorders – completely updated with the latest clinical developments
Smith & Tanagho’s General Urology, 18th edition offers a complete overview of the diagnosis and treatment of the diseases and disorders managed by urologic surgeons. This trusted classic delivers a clear, concise presentation of the etiology, pathogenesis, clinical findings, differential diagnosis, and medical and surgical treatment of all major urologic conditions. The well-organized, user-friendly design makes relevant clinical information and management guidelines easy to find and simple to implement.
- High-yield descriptions of the latest diagnostic modalities and management protocols
- More than 1,600 illustrations and figures, including CT scans, radionuclide imaging scans, and x-rays
- NEW chapter on robotic surgery in urology
- Extensively updated chapters on chemotherapy of urologic tumors, neoplasms of the prostate, and vascular interventional radiology
- Ideal for residents and medical students who require a concise and comprehensive reference
- Great for board preparation