SOA in Practice : The Art of Distributed System Design
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
Whether your project involves a large set of Web Services-based components, or connects legacy applications to modern business processes, this book clarifies how -- and whether -- SOA fits your needs. SOA has been a vision for years. This book brings it down to earth by describing the real-world problems of implementing and running a SOA in practice. After defining SOA's many facets, examining typical use patterns, and exploring how loose coupling helps build stronger applications, SOA in Practice presents a framework to help you determine when to take advantage of SOA.
In this book you will:
- Focus squarely on real deployment and technology, not just standards maps
- Examine business problems to determine which ones fit a SOA approach before plastering a SOA solution on top of them
- Find clear paths for building solutions without getting trapped in the mire of changing web services details
- Gain the experience of a systems analyst intimately involved with SOA
"The principles and experiences described in this book played an important role in making SOA at T-Mobile a success story, with more than 10 million service calls per day."
"Nicolai Josuttis has produced something that is rare in the over-hyped world of SOA; a thoughtful work with deep insights based on hands-on experiences. This bookis a significant milestone in promoting practical disciplines for all SOA practitioners." --John Schmidt, Chairman, Integration Consortium
"The book belongs in the hands of every CIO, IT Director and IT planning manager."