Southern Italy -LP- 3e
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
- Koç Üniversitesi
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Southern Italy is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the streets of Pompeii, a town frozen in time, wake up to the sound of a Neapolitan street market, or gaze at the Mediterranean; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Southern Italy and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Southern Italy Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, religion, art, architecture, politics, cuisine, and wine
- Over 41 colour maps
- Covers Naples, Pompeii, Campania, Puglia, Basilicata, Calabria, Sicily, the Amalfi Coast, Palermo, the Aeolian Islands, the Ionian Coast, Syracuse, Agrigento, Matera, Alberobello, Lecce, Capri, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Southern Italy , our most comprehensive guide to Southern Italy, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Naples, Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast or Sicily? Check out our Lonely Planet Naples, Pompeii & the Amalfi Coast guide or Sicily guide for a comprehensive look at all these areas have to offer.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Italy guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer or Lonely Planet Discover Italy, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.