Southwest USA -LP- 7e
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Southwest USA is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sup on a green chile sauce, explore the geological treasure of the Grand Canyon, visit the Old West towns that lured gold and copper prospectors, or enjoy the flashy pleasures of Las Vegas; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Southwest USA and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Southwest USA Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - landscapes, art, history, customs/etiquette, shopping, wildlife, hiking, cuisine, wine, shopping, outdoor adventure
- Over 65 color maps
- Covers Las Vegas & Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Southwest Colorado, Sante Fe, Park City, Utah and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Southwest USA, our most comprehensive guide to Southwest USA, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Las Vegas? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover Las Vegas, a photo-rich guide to Las Vegas' most popular attractions, or Pocket Las Vegas, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Western USA guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Amy C Balfour, Carolyn McCarthy and Greg Ward.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.