Statistics Data Analysis and Decision Modeling 2E
This text covers the basic concepts of business statistics, data analysis and management science integrated in a contemporary spreadsheet environment. The authors emphasize practical applications and business decision-making.
Table of Contents
(NOTE: Each chapter begins with an Introduction and includes Questions and Problems.)
1. Data and Business Decisions.
2. Displaying and Summarizing Data.
3. Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
4. Sampling and Statistical Inference.
5. Regression Analysis.
7. Statistical Quality Control.
8. Risk Analysis and Monte-Carlo Simulation.
9. Systems Simulation Modeling and Analysis.
10. Selection Models and Decision Analysis.
11. Optimization Modeling.
12. Solving and Analyzing Optimization Models.