Strategic Brand Management 4e
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
Solid Content. This text provides insights into how to lay branding groundwork and create profitable brand strategies by building, measuring, and managing brand equity. The authors offer this information through two types of different approaches:
- Three Questions. All the information in this text helps students answer the following three questions:
- How can we create brand equity?
- How can we measure brand equity?
- How can we sustain brand equity to expand business opportunities?
- Three Dimensions.
- First the authors provide a framework that gives the definition of brand equity, identifies sources and outcomes of brand equity, and provides tactical guidelines about how to build, measure, and manage brand equity.
- Besides offering information on broad, fundamentally important branding topics, this text also includes numerous science of branding boxes showing in-depth treatment of cutting-edge ideas and concepts.
- To maximize relevance, numerous examples illuminate the discussion of virtually every topic, and over 100 Branding Briefs provide more in-depth examinations of selected topics or brands.
Breadth: This book covers all the topics that practicing managers and students of brand management found intriguing and/or important.
Relevance: This book is well-grounded in practice and easily related to past and present marketing activities, events and case studies.