Student's Survival Guide to Research
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 65 - 45 iş günü
Jumping head first into a research project is a surefire recipe for stress and confusion. But if you are a newbie, how do you know where to begin, let alone where to go from there? Library instruction expert McAdoo has penned a primer specifically tailored to novice researchers, offering beginning-to-end guidance for every step of the research process, from planning and preparing to conducting and writing. Structured in a way that s easy to digest, McAdoo shows students
- What research is and what it entails, the stages of research, and the elements of a term paper
- The essential steps in preparing for research, and how to understand the assignment
- How libraries and librarians can help
- Pointers for selecting a research topic and appropriate information tools
- Strategies for conducting searches that will save time and effort, from using keywords to constructing more sophisticated searches
- How to understand, read, and evaluate search results
- The dos and don ts of conducting research ethically, including how to cite sources and how and why to avoid plagiarism
- Guidance for shaping research results into quality writing