Teaching the iStudent : A Quick Guide to Using Mobile Devices and Social Media in the K-12 Classroom
Meet digital natives on their own turf!
Accustomed to constantly-evolving mobile technology, our students crave more than paper and pencil can provide. Veteran teacher, renowned author, and tech expert Mark Barnes shows how educators can use mobile devices and social media to create a win-win for teaching and learning.
This inspiring resource describes how to
- Mentor students in responsible use of technology
- Build students’ aptitudes for critical thought and content curation
- Encourage collaboration beyond the classroom walls
- Easily learn and introduce new technology
- Benefit from real-life teaching examples and exciting K-12 lesson ideas, along with a teacher-friendly technology glossary