Texas -LP- 4e
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
Lonely Planet Texas is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Feast on BBQ brisket, meet real-live cowboys at the state fair, root for the home team at a college football game and visit (so you'll always remember) the Alamo; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Texas and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Texas Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience – including history, music, politics, Texas BBQ and cuisine, football, wildlife and more.
- Over 40 color maps
- Useful features - including Texas Outdoors, Travel with Children, Eat Like a Local, and Month by Month (annual festival calendar)
- Coverage of Austin, San Antonio, the Hill Country, Route 66, Dallas, Houston, the Gulf Coast, Big Bend National Park, and more
The Perfect Choice:Lonely Planet Texas, our most comprehensive guide to Texas, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Texas? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover USA, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on the USA? Check out Lonely Planet's USA guide for a comprehensive look at what the country has to offer; or Lonely Planet's Discover USA, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Lisa Dunford, Mariella Krause, and Ryan Ver Berkmoes.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.