Theology and Social Theory : Beyond Secular Reason
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
Yayıncı Wiley-Blackwell ( 02 / 2006 ) ISBN 9781405136846 | 17,32x25,04x2,77 cm. | İngilizce | 482 Sayfa | Türler Din / Hıristiyanlık
This is a revised edition of John Milbank’s masterpiece, which sketches the outline of a specifically theological social theory.
- The Times Higher Education Supplement wrote of the first edition that it was “a tour de force of systematic theology. It would be churlish not to acknowledge its provocation and brilliance”.
- Featured in The Church Times “100 Best Christian Books"
- Brings this classic work up–to–date by reviewing the development of modern social thought.
- Features a substantial new introduction by Milbank, clarifying the theoretical basis for his work.
- Challenges the notion that sociological critiques of theology are ‘scientific’.
- Outlines a specifically theological social theory, and in doing so, engages with a wide range of thinkers from Plato to Deleuze.
- Written by one of the world’s most influential contemporary theologians and the author of numerous books.