Theory in Contemporary Art Since 1985
Fiyatı: 55,95 $ | 215,18 TL
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
MOTOR KURYE İLE TESLİM
Bu üründe kargo ücretsiz...
Yayıncı John Wiley ( 08 / 2012 ) ISBN 9781444338577 | 18,8x24,61x2,39 cm. | İngilizce | 552 Sayfa | Türler Sanat (Kuram)
Updated and reorganized to offer the best collection of state-of-the-art readings on the role of critical theory in contemporary art, this second edition of Theory in Contemporary Art since 1985 brings together scholarly essays, artists’ statements, and art reproductions to capture the vibrancy and dissonance that define today’s art scene.
- Incorporates new and updated topics that have become central to art theory and practice over the past decade
- New and updated chapters cover such topics as: international biennials, historicizing of the term “contemporary art”, aesthetics, art and politics, feminism and pornography, ecology and art, the Middle East and conflict studies, Eastern European art and politics, gender and war, and technology
- Features a thematic reconfiguration of sections and new introductions to make readings user–friendly
- Extensively illustrated throughout with an expanded color-plate section
- New contributions to this edition include those by Alexander Alberro, Claire Bishop, T.J. Demos, Anthony Downey, Liam Gillick, Marina Gr?ini?, Mary Kelly, Chantal Mouffe, Beatriz Preciado, Jacques Ranciere, Blake Stimson, and Chin-Tao Wu.