Tokyo -LP- 10e
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Tokyo is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at the artistry of a Kabuki performance, sing karaoke amid the neon lights of Shinjuku, or treat yourself to some of the world's freshest sushi; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Tokyo and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Tokyo Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, fashion, music, architecture, politics, food, drink, and more
- Free, convenient pull-out Tokyo map (included in print version), plus over 37 colour maps
- Covers Iidabashi, Shinjuku, Ueno, Akihabara, Asakusa, Sumida River, Marunouchi, Harajuku, Aoyama, Shibuya, Roppongi, Ginza, Tsukiji, Ebisu, Meguro, Odaiba, Tokyo Bay, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Tokyo, our most comprehensive guide to Tokyo, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Tokyo? Check out Pocket Tokyo, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Japan guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.