Tokyo : Make My Day - LP
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Make My Day Tokyo is a unique guide that allows you to effortlessly plan your perfect day. Flip through the sections and mix and match your itinerary for morning, afternoon and evening. Start the day at Tokyo's grand Shinto shrine Meiji-jingu, join the throng at Shibuya Crossing in the afternoon before exploring Shinjuku nightlife in the evening; all with your trusted travel companion. Planning your city adventure has never been so easy and fun.
Inside Lonely Planet Make My Day Tokyo:
- Build your own day from more than 2000 itinerary combinations
- Insider tips get you to the heart of the city's must-see sights and experiences
- Maps and transport planner help you get your bearings and navigate between sights
- Restaurants and cafes close to your chosen destinations
- Full colour images of every sight and activity
- Essential need-to-know info about the city
- Free, convenient pull-out Tokyo map
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Make My Day Tokyo, a fun, interactive way to plan your perfect day.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Tokyo's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's Tokyo guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Japan guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Discover Japan, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.