Unlocking Constitutional and Administrative Law
Constitutional and administrative law (Public law) is an essential element of all law degrees.
Unlockıng Constıtutıonal and Admınıstratıve Law will ensure that you grasp the main concepts with ease, providing you with an indispensable foundation in the subject. This revised third edition is fully up-to-date with the latest key changes in the law.
The Unlockıng The Law series is designed specifically to make the law accessible. Each chapter contains:
• aims and objectives,
• activities such as self-test questions,
• key facts charts to consolidate your knowledge
• diagrams to aid memory and understanding
• prominently displayed cases and judgments
• chapter summaries
• a glossary of legal terminology
• essay questions with answer plans.
The series covers all the core subjects required by the Bar Council and the Law Society for entry onto professional qualifications as well as popular option units.
The website www.unlockingthelaw.co.uk provides free resources such as multiple choice questions and updates to the law.